1.04.2012



I owe you all an apology. I've been a mopey git.

For a while now I've been complaining about the hitch in my giddy-up. It's time for me to stop. Shit happens. What matters is how you cope with it.

So.
N and I have decided to do something Big and Scary.
No, not the other Big and Scary - that didn't work out. For all our efforts, Austin is just not going to happen right now. I'm taking it as a sign from the universe to try again another time.

But some incredibly lovely and beyond amazing bestest people in the world have offered us a haven for a time, until we get back into the swing of things. 

And best of all? It's not in our small town. It's in a rather large town, a METROPLEX even. 

And we'll have the flexibility and the option to pursue our dreams and our desires among friends. 


All we have to do is jump.
...and not fall flat on our faces.
no big deal.



image by Olly Moss, via woolgathering & miscellany's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment