12.24.2012

Helloooooooooooooo peoples of the earth, and merriest of Christmases and Festivuses and Hannukahs and Kwanzaas and all other holidays to you!

I hail you from the great city of San Antonio, where bougainvillea blooms on Christmas Eve and the traditional holiday meal involves buttloads of tamales. 

I hope you all are having a grand ole time, wherever you may be and whomever you may be with! 

I wanted to stop in and say how very thankful I am for this past year, even with its difficulties and ridiculousness. You guys have been fantastic and supportive and all that wonderful jazz. Seriously - y'all are the bestest. I've already gotten all mushy over on the Scout & Lilly blog, so if you'd like to read more sentimental jibbering (along with a sneak peek of what's coming in 2013), head over there and see what's up :-)

I hope all your holiday wishes come true and that you stay safe and warm!

xo
Kathleen



photo of the beauteous San Juan mountains by my crazy-talented and super smart little sister, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment