3.13.2012

So... we made it! We're now residents of the Dallas area. N is working and applying for more jobs; I'm watching a pretty damn cute kid. It's awesome. So awesome that I haven't really checked... well... anything in about a week (also: watching endless episodes of Futurama while babysitting will suck your attention like nobody's business. In the best possible way.) My twitter and reader are neglected, I have about 10 open windows for posts I would like to comment on, and I have probably 8 posts drafted in here to be published at a later date. So yeah. But I just wanted to check in and say a quick hello. I need to reply to a couple of comments you guys left, which I will do soon! Today in fact! (Now I'm committed - hold me to that.) 

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment